Wednesday, August 3

bits & pieces

haven't been finding time to clean up the cobwebs here...

blogging hasn't been really my thing ever since i went for internship, or prolly it wasn't really my kinda thing from the start?
well, im glad that internship is coming to an end in another 11 working days. i really can't wait!!!
i won't say internship is boring because at least i get paid for not studying and doing easy jobs, but it really depends on the company & your colleagues, in this case to me its supervisors! she's like one hell of a black face everyday you see her, it just isn't motivational enough for me...

time do flies without us even realizing it sometimes, and my boyfriend is going to leave me in October for Brunei for a whole year. i'm trying not to stay so attach as i know i am going to have a really hard time adapting when he isn't around. but who knows right? i might someone else i think is better for me? though my boyfriend is currently the best i ever had. *laughs*

on a side note, i do have awesome awesome friends with me...

will be back to update soon when i have time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.