Sunday, September 30

Fear

Months ago, i was contemplating how am I going to make friend when I go to uni w a stuck up face/attitude like mine. but turns out im soon to complete the 1/3 journey(hopefully). this 3months or so I'm so glad that I met a few fun to be with people and am grateful to be having them for the next 2/3 of the journey laughing and doing nothing in lectures together. till my exam ends...

will try to update after my upcoming trip to tioman w the friends :)

I have never been the best at keeping a friendship going. I have always thought of just cherishing the other party on my part but have never thought of what the other party wanted. Many times I had to bite my lips really hard and loose my grip to let go of the few whom are just not meant to be. Remember, I am not great I really cherish every single one of you with all the love my heart could give. I hope for the best for the ones who left and thank the ones who remained. Always remember friendship takes 2 hands to clap, I will not be the one waiting for a response no more.

No comments: