Monday, June 11

Happenings

I haven't been on the comp for sometime & hadn't even realize that blogger has a new interface.
that's how long it really is, i realize the more we grow, the more responsibilities we carry which will then mean less 'me time' to blog & grumble like that past.
anyways, little updates about what im currently up to ^.^

My RP journey has close its last chapter w my parents & my love present on my graduation ceremony.
I have met many lovely friends in RP whom i wish to stay in contact for a long time.
I thank every single one of them who bring colours to my life & allowing my laughter to irritate them time & again. Very thankful to my last semester classmates 'jejus' & not forgetting Stacy as well as 'MFK' you people brought so much joy & laughter to my boring life. Love all of you <3
I am now ready to open up my new journey to life @ SIM but i'll never forget anyone of you, may our friendship last :)

I quit my sales job, it really isn't the line for me as much as im good at bull-shitting, i don't really fancy long standing hours, i am the 'sit in office, know what's gonna come next' kinda person.
I am also happy w my job at Singapore Pools, call centre prove to be a really easy task, at least for me!
That's probably work for now till i graduate successfully from SIM. till then :)

At the same time, im thankful to have really lovely friends whom I can spend my weekends with while the boyfriend is away.
I want to say big thanks to RQ for introducing me to his friends..
I can't express how much joy they have brought me & how much bullshit they create at times.
I truly love & treat them like part of me no matter how rude they sometimes can be.
Not forgetting kamy whom is one of my favourite girl from the group, as many knows i don't really get well w girls, as much as we quarrel, we still enjoy bitching & scolding one another sometimes.
Thanks a million for having them in my life! not forgetting my primary school dudes & baobaos

Lastly, a big thanks to my boyf who's always been there for me.
I can never express how much I love you through words & how thankful I am to have you in my life.
I may not be the most hardworking girlfriend, or the sweetest to be exact, but I promise to be the one who always catches you if you ever fall & support you in all things u do (except drinking).
Love you always.

Sorry for my lengthy post! :)


There are friendship whom I have put in way too much effort trying to salvage.
Some of them thinks im difficult to communicate with, they may think a weekly mahjong session isn't something to keep the friendship close.
To me, playing mahjong with them is a chance to get to see them, while i can hear them chat about the different things they experience in the army, but not many appreciates my effort.
At the same time, I have even tried to make friends w the girl whom i quarreled w during secondary school, certain people will never let 'bygones be bygones' it might just be a girl thing, cause if i was the one who got ignored by my friends, i would have feel the same too.
I tried to make friends w you, not because i am your fan, i just dont want to make things difficult for others, I am not you so please do no comparison between me & ur evil self. Always bear in mind & think why do people treat u this way before u start to put blames on others.
Some people may not understand how much I treasure the friendship, I may be seen as sensitive, but none of them has thought maybe they were too insensitive to how I may feel. I make no effort to call or text them bcos the more i do, the bigger my disappointment gets.

No comments: