Tuesday, October 26

HELLO SCHOOL!

im back to school. it's already the start of the 3rd week!
not feeling lethargic yet but SOON ...
im trying to do my best for all module this semester.
my class for this semester was pretty much hmmm..... well mayb the few previous semester has proved to be better

few days ago while i was driving my boyf's car, his car broke down
the battery died on me!
i was so damn angry & confused.. but my dad came to the rescue!
i know daddy loves me & im really glad he came to the rescue within 5mins...
now i dnt have to wait till im 21 to realise that :)
we also celebrated mummy's bday @ Pu Tien the other day
tried Gong Cha as we were @ city square, however i still prefer KOI
it's lin's bday ytd. have yet to seen her so far, mayb tnight
& i met joy the other day for suki, now i miss my other girls more..








anw, i had a lil tiff wif my boyf recently, mayb it's worst than a tiff.

sometimes loving someone, you just had to forgive them for the wrongs they did to you...
sometimes loving someone, you just had to smile at them at your most angry moments...
sometimes loving someone, you just had to tolerate their ever-changing mood & stupidity...

No comments: