Wednesday, August 25

im having the holidays now!
year 2 sem 1 have been a good ones. i've made really good friends in class.
my classmates are the ones to die for ok!
they are the one's who accompany this swollen eye girl to the doctor, 5 people making noise in a quiet clinic, how cool is that. not to add the swollen girl shouting in pain inside.

my classmate the one's who makes me laugh, or mayb i make them laugh more?
i know they love me, same goes to me.
this wonderful clique will continue :)
the crazies one who goes to chalet skipping school next day.
the one afraid of bird
the one who hugs the toilet bowl
the one who never put make up face like scary
the one who drink one cup sleep, plus sing monotone
the one who mouth so big talk so loud
the one who looks better with double eyelid
the one who came at 4plus in the morning for a chalet
not forgetting me! the one who drink, drunk, vomit, OK!

i have so many wonderful friends arnd me sometimes i take it for granted.
but im grateful now. thankQ u lovelies.

No comments: