Sunday, March 1

dinner wif gary reed tday at holland V. some italian restaurants, had PASTA again. raylene i know u're gna scold me. hahaha! but i srsly cant get enough of pasta man.
had this linguini pasta whatever the name is. there is lobster, clams &prawns. gary's treat.
some red wine, apple juice &all.
chatted bout the ECC project, contracts dept &some personal stuff. glad to knw that people in the company really missed me. hehe =D

aftermath, guohong fetched me from holland V, then to PS for 'he's just not that into you' movie.
really a must watch movie for all girls &guys. further heals my heart. so to make me conclude that A is just not that into me. haha! how sad to say. but still yep.
came to look for roy &co at some lan shop called cyberdome near bali house.
that's why i boringly blogging here while the guys are playing l4d. lol!
anw, will be heading home after the game.

wore killer heals tday. cn die. my feet's really aching. lolol!
btw, gary gave me 150 fraser centrepoint's shopping voucher. haha! so i need to think of what to buy alr. need go shopping soon!
nights!

No comments: